Self-handling a property damage and/or personal injury (motor vehicle) allegation is an easy and regular procedure for ordinary people to complete! The vast majority of car accident claims do not necessitate any advanced knowledge in order to be successfully settled.You may want to check out Houston auto accident attorneys for more.
There are five characteristics that have been discovered that make them simple to carry out without the assistance of a lawyer:
- The vast majority of them have a “Normal” personality.
- They don’t usually result in severe injuries.
- In the vast majority of cases (compared to the 10% to 15% that do), there are relatively low financial stakes and minimal economic losses.
- They’re processed in a highly routine, assembly-line manner by the insurance provider (who will actually be responsible for a payment).
- Both parties are regular citizens (rather than institutions) who do not need any specialised knowledge to carry out their tasks.
Thousands of laypeople assume that when they send their case to a lawyer, the high “Contingency Fee” that the lawyer will ultimately charge is in return for a promise of Qualified and Competent representation. Very often, they instantly discover something is wrong (but it’s too late by then) because by the time they realise it, they’ve already been taken to the cleaners!
Most of us agree that lawyers have passed a thorough test and that they know what they’re doing when it comes to the correct application of legal documents and knowledge of the law. However, “How To” handle and prosecute a client’s car accident case is not an ability gained in law school. Most attorneys don’t have it, and they don’t take the time to learn it.
An attorney’s ability to obtain the best possible payout for his client in their motor vehicle accident litigation is not due to his extensive knowledge of the law or his superior courtroom abilities. Rather, it’s getting the expertise and abilities to perform comprehensive, patient investigations, collect data, and record an argument. However, here’s the issue: the vast majority of attorneys lack certain vital characteristics in order to adequately process a client’s motor vehicle accident lawsuit.
The Stephens Law Firm Accident Lawyers
9039 Katy Fwy #209
Houston, TX 77024